Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This is my first attempt with posting a video of my own. Sorry it is only one picture and no attached music. I took this picture with my digital camera when my sister and I visited the Village at Blue (near Thornbury) on the Thanksgiving weekend.

I am not big on Halloween. I don't decorate the house. I do have candy to hand out to the few people who will brave a street without street lights. We do not have many children in our area.

When I worked in children's services in the public library, I did have fun with the children who came to my groups in costumes. There were lots of great poems and songs that I could use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. Please no links in your comments. The blog author reserves the right to not post a comment if deemed inappropriate.